NDIS Participants are able to access our dietetic support through their Plan Manager. We develop a tailored Service Agreement to meet the specific dietetic needs of NDIS Participants.
Service Agreements can be made between the NDIS Participant and the Provider, or between another person (like a family member or friend) and the Provider. Service Agreements are different from an NDIS Plan. The Plan lists the range of NDIS supports, but a Service Agreement explains how those supports will be provided.
Our Service Agreements typically include:
- The supports provided under the Service Agreement
- The cost of those supports
- How, when and where the supports will be provided
- How long the supports need to be provided
- When and how the Service Agreement will be reviewed
- How any problems or issues that may arise will be dealt with.
All our Dietitians are registered with the Dietitians Association of Australia. We accept clients referred under Medicare’s Team Care Arrangement (TCA) program, Department of Veteran Affairs (DVA), the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), the Priority Allied Health Services (PAHS) program, and those who are self-referred.